How do I search for a product (map, brochure, ...) on this webshop?
There are 3 search options:
- via your preferred region you can look for products you want;
- via the recreation type. You can choose between walking, cycling, horse-riding and car touring;
- via the webshop’s search engine you can look up the name of the map or product.
Do I have to log in/register to place an order?
No, you can also place an order as an anonymous user and enter your details each time you order.
Why should I register?
Once you are registered, your details are stored and you don’t have to enter them each time you order something. This is obviously done with respect for your privacy. You can amend your details at any time.
How can I log in/register?
Using your UIT-ID. You can create this via the ‘register’ button at the top of the webshop home page or via www.uitid.be.
You can also create an UIT-ID via an existing Facebook, LinkedIn, Google or Twitter account.
I am getting an error message. What should I do now?
If the webshop is not working, or you get an error message, let us know:
- By phone on + 32 50 30 55 00 (on weekdays during office hours)
- Via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
When will my order arrive?
On receipt of your payment, we will transfer your order to our shipping partner BPost within 2 working days (public holidays excepted).
As the Westtoer offices will be closed between Christmas and New Year's Day, no orders will be shipped during that period.